Be last, isn´t the Final ♯
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Mejor Visibilidad con...
EL FORO SE VE MEJOR EN EL NAVEGADOR DE MOZILLA FIREFOX, ¡DESCÁRGALO AHORA! Spread Firefox Affiliate Button
Navegación
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 6hi2qr
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Mb24av
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 105vfqo
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2s7fd41
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 99176a
Últimos temas
» Olympic University {¡RECIÉN ABIERTO!} #Normal
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptySáb Abr 02, 2011 7:00 pm por Invitado

» Camp WMemory - Vip-
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptySáb Mar 12, 2011 7:43 am por Invitado

» The Twilight Rol {Normal}
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyLun Mar 07, 2011 5:41 pm por Invitado

» Lectores Escribiendo
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyMiér Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm por Invitado

» Uncontrollable Cameras (RECIEN-ABIERTO) (MUCHOS PERSONAJES LIBRES) Normal
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyJue Feb 24, 2011 3:22 am por Invitado

» Grifford University | Pj Canon libres {Normal}
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyLun Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm por Invitado

» New York Love [Elite] ¡Foro Nuevo!
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptySáb Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm por Invitado

» »Masquerade {Foror recien Inagurado} -Normal-
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyDom Feb 13, 2011 6:59 am por Invitado

» Wake Up New York [Elite]
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ EmptyLun Ene 17, 2011 10:38 pm por Invitado

Be Careful With This Girls...
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2gtuma8
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 5vyusi Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 15qfdk9
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Iyhd9z
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 4 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 4 Invitados

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 35 durante el Mar Nov 09, 2010 2:28 am
Mejores posteadores
Selena C. Gómez (221)
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Vote_rcapCandy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Voting_barCandy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Vote_rcap 
Justin D. Bieber (163)
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Vote_rcapCandy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Voting_barCandy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Vote_rcap 
Weronika M. Mamot (152)
Taylor A. Swift (113)
Kristen J. Stewart (103)
Dougie Poynter (94)
Megan Fox (88)
Gaspard Ulliel (87)
Lane L. Fiamucci (85)
Jared Leto (79)

Station In
Lugar: Los Ángeles, California
Año: 2010.
Estación: Invierno.
Estado Meteorológico: Nevadas, con cielos nublados y constantes lluvias.
Temperatura Actual: 15° - 18°
Invierno
Sister Sites
{SÓLO POR INVITACIÓN FORMAL DE ALGUNA ADMINISTRADORA.}
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2cyf0j
V.I.P Zone

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 23qquv Sins Italy Mystic Project-C Lazos de Sangre Beach Fame The famet Little Close Mistakes Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2aag6z7 Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2ir916r Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2cg28ed Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2n6budk Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2cf5evs Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Skzt7d Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 2ib2t93 Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 23hb0bd Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 256col3 Toxic Famous Wasted Youth Take a Breatht

Other Sites
Photobucket
The Winner is...
Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 18y9l0

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~

3 participantes

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Empty Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~

Mensaje por Candice L. Swanepoel Miér Nov 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Candy

Nombre Completo# Candice Laura Swanepoel
Profesion# Modelo
Edad# 22
Sexualidad# Heterosexual
Pseudonimos# JesJes, Jessy, Jess, Tostii, Bitchy Ile, Tostada de Mantequilla, Mejillas(u___u), Panecita, Pan Tostado de Mantequilla, Lobita, Maracucha(grrr u__u), Chucha, LeeLee, Amore, Moxa, Bitch, Maestra Fuckeadora, Bitch Fucker, Mardy,....Dan, Dani, Ile, Jess, J, S, Ili, Tostii, Bitch Genia Sexy Fuckeadora Cool, Sophie, Panecita, Mejillas u_u, Pan Tostado, Gemelosha, Loquis, Loquish, Sexy, Gata Salvaje, Gaaatiiitaaa!!, Iliam, Princesa, Nina Hermosa, Corazón,....
Descripcion Psicologica#

Es una chica sencilla en apariencia y forma de tratar a los demas. Tiene la tendencia de ser muy amable con sus fans y con todas las personas cercanas a ella. Lo que más le encanta -sobre todas las cosas- es poder salir con sus amigas y divertirse con ellas. No tiene mucho tiempo para salir con ellas, pero lo hace cuando el tiempo esta a su favor.

Es carismatica y de buen corazón. Es facil de ganar y mucho aun, para establecer una buena amistad. Es de las personas que siempre apoya a quien quiera y le desea lo mejor. Tener enemigos en su agenda, no es su principal idea, pues prefiere las relaciones sanas. Con respecto a su pareja es más dulce que de costumbre; le encanta estar con él y bromear juntos. La mayoría de las veces están en casa de su madre o con sus compañeros pasandola bien.

Leyenda#
●• Cantantes M.
●• Cantantes F.
●• Actores
●• Deportistas
●• Actrices
●• Modelos
●• Otros
●• Infantes

Vínculos Especiales#

Protectores#
●• Justin D. Bieber
●• Anahi G. Puente

Protegidos#
●• Justin D. Bieber
●• Anahi G. Puente

Amor/Odio#

Curiosidad#

Violado#
●• Gaspard Ulliel

Vínculos de Familia y Amistad#

Parientes#

Parientes Lejanos#

Bff's#
●• Justin D. Bieber
●• Anahi G. Puente

Amigos#
●• Ed Westwick
●• Gaspard Ulliel

Apunto de Amistad#

Confidentes#
●• Anahi G. Puente

Buenos Amigos#

Amigos en Secreto#

Conocidos#

Trato Cordial#

Vínculo Amoroso#

Pareja#

Ex#
●• Hermann Nicoli

Amor#

Atracción#
●• Gaspard Ulliel

Con Derecho#

Vínculos de Fiesta y/o Una Noche#

Partner's de Fiesta#
●• Justin D. Bieber
●• Anahi G. Puente
●• Gaspard Ulliel

Cura de Resaca#
●• Ed Westwick

+18#

Désliz#

Free#

Vículo...¡Stop! Aquí Nada Importante#

Odio#
●• Ke$ha

Ex-Amigos#
●• Ke$ha

Desagrado#
●• Ke$ha

Enemigos#
●• Ke$ha

Rivalidad#
●• Ke$ha

Trato Hostil#
●• Ke$ha

Indiferencia#
●• Ke$ha

Nota#1
Yo no coloco los lugares, diganme donde congeniariamos o si no se les ocurre nada, dejen su descripcion psicologica y les dire las opciones.

Nota#2
Hay personas que ya tienen lugares, esto es por la historia del pj.

Última edición por Candice L. Swanepoel el Vie Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am, editado 4 veces
Candice L. Swanepoel
Candice L. Swanepoel

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Empty Re: Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~

Mensaje por Justin D. Bieber Miér Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Bff.
Partner's de Fiesta
o.o si quieres ponerme en otro lado *__* adelante
Justin D. Bieber
Justin D. Bieber

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ Empty Re: Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~

Mensaje por Candice L. Swanepoel Miér Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 34s3q6r
Candice L. Swanepoel
Candice L. Swanepoel

Mensaje por Ke$ha Miér Nov 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Odio#

Ex-Amigos#

Desagrado#

Enemigos#

Rivalidad#

Trato Hostil#

Indiferencia#

Yo quiero todo eso Cool
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Mensaje por Candice L. Swanepoel Miér Nov 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Candy Relation's# I'll take you to the candy shop Boy one taste of what I got I'll have you spending all you got Keep going 'til you hit the spot~ 34s3q6r

La primera en mucho tiempo que pide esa zona....
Candice L. Swanepoel
Candice L. Swanepoel

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado